Monday, September 15, 2008

C'mon Get Happy

I need a quick reminder of what makes me happy. Monday was not my best day. After I saw my car's damage, I kicked into full "woe is me" gear. I cried in front of my boss, which is so tacky (and why a woman can't be president!), but in my defense he asked me how I was doing. We all know that is the worst question to ask when you're in a sour mood.

I've snapped out of it, with a little help from running this morning to get the endorphins going. But, here are a few things that have made me happy as of late.

Veggie Corn Dogs for dinner:

Sunday's Pickle Festival (check out the creepy glove action):

Hot Guys. On Bikes. Playing Polo:

This guy's jean cargo shorts:
A ferris wheel in the middle of a downtown New York street:

Re-reading one of my favorite books:

4 comments:

Lillie said...

Can I please borrow that book when you're done re-re-reading it?

literating said...

I will do better than that - I'll give you your own copy this weekend so you can re-re-read it.

Lillie said...

OMG We can be re-re-retards... I mean re-re-readers together!! YES.

Sun Follower said...

my hand to God I ALMOST had a veggie corn dog for dinner tonight!