Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wins and Fails at Work

Fail: I can't access lala.com anymore. No more musak, and I'm left to the contraints and lottery of Pandora.com now.
Win: I just booked a business trip in Greenville, SC in a few weeks and have decided to stay in a bed-and-breakfast that has an "Out of Africa" theme. Awesome. Maybe I should have splurged and booked the romantic package for two, for one?
Another win is the company's (wise) decision to finally move me into a window office, so I don't lose my mind in my old "closet converted into an office" office. Here's my new view:

4 comments:

Stevie said...

Please tell me there will be a Paul Newman cutout in your room/bed.

And great view! Congrats!

Stevie said...

And by Paul Newman, I mean Robert Redford. Oops.

Anonymous said...

my parents live in greenville! when are you going? do you want to go over there for dinner? (i'm not even kidding, they'll cook for you)
xo,
schmate

Your Brother said...

NICE office, and you EARNED it. Is that Donald Trump's car down there?