Monday, October 27, 2008

Advice for the Ages

I recently asked a friend for a bit of advice and she said:
"Listen to Beautiful by Christina Aguilera, drink a glass of wine to calm your nerves and BE YOURSELF!!!"
While it doesn't matter what I needed advice on, it's probably some of the best and most universal advice I've gotten.
Feeling down in the dumps?
"Listen to Beautiful by Christina Aguilera, drink a [bottle] of wine to calm your nerves and BE YOURSELF!!!"
Nervous about a big presentation at work?
"Listen to Beautiful by Christina Aguilera, drink a glass of [a corporately-approved beverage] to calm your nerves and BE YOURSELF!!!"
Constipated?
"Listen to Beautiful by Christina Aguilera, drink a glass of [liquid laxatives] to calm your nerves and BE YOURSELF!!!"

4 comments:

Lillie said...

Oh, TRUE, wise friend.

Sun Follower said...

I like mine with a twist.

Lillie said...

Ok, just watched it to cure my woes. TOTALLY WORKS.

Ps. i like that outfit-- i know everyone hated it, but she looks cute!

Wellsmus said...

I don't know what to say!