Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cold Case Files: Ladies Room

Today I had one of the most disturbing experiences of my life at work. It wasn't wasn't with my job performance, it wasn't with technology, but it was with a co-worker. Well, indirectly.

Usually while I'm working I try to drink as much water as humanly possible as a reason to keep getting up from my desk: 1) to get more water 2) to make pee. Today after many glasses of water I walked into the bathroom and saw it.

The stall all the way over the right, MY STALL, looked like a crime scene. Someone had taken off their womanly NEEDS and left it on the floor of the stall - MY STALL - and somehow on part of the wall. I was so grossed out and now I can't return to that stall ever again. Maybe not even that bathroom.

2 comments:

d3c3mb3r4 said...

WAIT WHAT?? Was it a pad? In pieces? I barely understand what's happening here, but GROSS.

Lillie said...

Wait, wait, which needs? Aunt Flo? Or COUSIN SHIT?