Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just Another Case of Mistaken (Anal) Identity

I had dinner at a friend's house this week and when we sat down to eat, she got all excited and said, "Oh! I thought of you last week." "Oh yeah?" Maybe she saw a dress I might like, or jar of peanut butter at the grocery store that reminded her of me.
"Yeah. I finally tried anal and it's exactly like you said. I totally thought I was going to poop!"
Hold on. Hold it RIGHT there. You're safe, it's ok. If you have done that before and you're reading this, don't worry, this is a judgment free (and no spin) zone. But for the love of God, that was NOT me who told her anything about it. I have absolutely no interest in doing that, nor discussing it with friends!
A few friends get frustrated with me that I don't go into too many details about the boudoir, so the details she was giving me were making me severely uncomfortable. She kept elaborating before I could stop her and say, "NOT ME! NOT ME! NOT ME!"
What's worse is that I think her husband used my supposed willingness to do that act in order to convince her to do it. Apparently he said, "Everyone does it - even [name redacted]!" I'm also curious if when she says, "I thought of you" - at what point did she think of me? Actually, I may not want to know the answer to that.

5 comments:

josh_kg said...

Hahahahahaaaa!

Lillie said...

I'm sorry for laughing at your pain, but: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

(this is weird because everytime I have anal I think of you too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

literating said...

Haha, Lillie - that's my dream! Anytime ANYONE ever has anal, I hope they think of me. Maybe I should market/endorse anal beads with my likeness on the cover of the box.

Lillie said...

No, each bead should be a small plastic replica of your head.

Sun Follower said...

Whoa...