Thursday, November 12, 2009

Moving Day: Update!

The day I helped my friend move, I met another friend of hers who lives right across the street from her new apartment. He helped transport some of her "goods". We realized that we work for companies that are related to each other, so we've been emailing for business and friend purposes. He sent me a box of goodies yesterday that he just had "lying around" the office. I want to work in an office that has these items just hanging out:

Star Trek shoes by AIRWALK
Star Trek "Warp Speed" Clock The complete I Love Lucy Series, which is my FAVORITE show ever. I already own this, so this may make its way to an online retailer!
And, not pictured, the entire Beverly Hills, 90210 series which I promptly put in my bag and took home last night to watch! He also sent some America's Next Top Model gear (which had me smizing!) and the entire Twin Peaks collection. I will gladly port around 10 pogo dicks to have such a great present show up in my office again!

4 comments:

mugwatch said...

THE ENTIRE BEVERLY HILLS 90210 SERIES???!!!!! Holy Christ . . . I think I just stopped breathing for a second . . .

josh said...

I want to SEE those shoes on you next time you're in town, pal.

literating said...

Mugwatch - stopped breathing, or locked yourself in your room and played "Losing My Religion" on repeat?

Josh - I want to see YOU wear those shoes next time I'm in town (Dec. 16-28!).

Stevie said...

Wow, best perks of a friendship ever. Did you give him your firstborn in return?