Thursday, May 7, 2009

Phoeni-X Files

For the last few days, I've been in Phoenix, Arizona for work. My parents flew out from Los Angeles and stayed with me in my (never going to be big enough) hotel room. I can safely say I will never move there, but the scenery was beautiful. The weather was really hot, about 98 degrees, but at least it was dry heat. Here are some scenic shots from a day trip to Sedona, Arizona:
Here is the best part, besides, of course, seeing my family. In Sedona, there are a LOT of psychics and vortexes (vortices?). According to fact (read: Google), the vortexes in Sedona are not created from wind or water, but spiraling spiritual energy. My source says, "It is not easily explained ... it must be experienced." Well, go no further than Ye Olde UFO Store. Apparel:
"What's Probed in Sedona, Stays in Sedona."

Oh, hi.
Wheelz.